- Category: Testing Services
- Published on 29 July 2012
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1354
Benefits of Performance Testing
- Establishing the Potential of your Application
- Understanding the Initialization of Individual Pages/URLs/Actions Taken in your Application
- Regulate FaSur's Widespread Load-Testing Infrasturcture while Excluding the Costs of Establishing and Preserving Associated with it
- Incorporating FaSur's Clients with the Resources and Understanding of Open Source Tools to Provide "State of the Art" Testing Solutions
FaSur's Performance Testing Methodology
FaSur’s performance testing services are designed to support the delivery of all types of IT software and hardware changes, ensuring they fully meet the performance requirements for all key stakeholders. Software performance issues are traditionally difficult to identify prior to live operation of a new system but, when detected after launch, it often involves costly remedial work. By using advanced testing services and tools, FaSur can undertake proven performance tests of your new systems, thus developing in stages and providing important feedback to ensure problems are rectified at an earlier stage.
Once a new system is in live operation, software performance continues to become a critical factor. We provide a vital solution by using our remote web load-testing infrastructure, enabling you to select your performance test and quickly verify changes prior to implementation. We also recognize that identifying problems only provides part of the solution. FaSur's in-depth experience in technology development and testing ensures we can always identify the source of the problem and recommend the best course of action.
FaSur provides its' own performance testing methodology. FaSur currently has a performance testing package tool that encompasses a one-stop technique for complete enterprise performance testing. Our team of professionals includes business analysts, performance testers, and application administrators required per client to come on board to implement the system performance/stress testing within a short time-frame and provide the complete results.